From nishan shetty <nishan.she...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Problem viewing a job in hadoop v2 web UI
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 06:36:25 GMT
Hi Divya

Please try using this property in client side

  <property>
    <name>mapreduce.framework.name</name>
    <value>yarn</value>
  </property>

Regards
Nishan

From: divya rai [mailto:divya1343@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 December 2013 11:05 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Problem viewing a job in hadoop v2 web UI

Hi Team,

I have set up a one node cluster with hadoop-2.2.0. When i run sample wordcount example I
don't see it in web-UI on <ip>:8088 nor in jobHistory though my job gets submitted successfully
and I see the output file also under the specified path.
Attached are the configuration files that I have edited.

It will be great if someone can guide me to what am I doing wrong and how can fix that!

Thanks in advance!
Divya