From Ranjini Rathinam <ranjinibe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop-MapReduce
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 13:00:45 GMT
Hi Subroto Sanyal,

The link  provided about xml, it does not work . The Class written
XmlContent is not allowed in the XmlInputFormat.

I request you to help , whether this scenaio some one has coded, and needed
working code.

I have written using SAX Parser too, but eventhough the jars are added in
classpath THe error is is coming has NoClasFoung Exception.

Please provide sample code for the same.

Thanks in advance,
Ranjini.R