From Brandon Li <bran...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Mounting HDFS on client
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:06:03 GMT
Hi Kurt,

You can use the HDFS NFS gateway to mount HDFS. The limitation is that
random write is not supported.

JIRA HDFS-5347 added a user guider.
There is the html attachment to this JIRA:
HdfsNfsGateway.new.html
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12609530/HdfsNfsGateway.new.html>

If you are using branch 2.3, 2.4 or trunk, "mvn site" will generate the
user guide too.

Thanks,
Brandon

--