From Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>
Subject Re: Building Hadoop 1.2.1 in IntelliJ IDEA
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 16:38:07 GMT
Hi Yong,

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately this still gives the same issues in
IntelliJ.

Package name 'org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.test.system' does not correspond
to the file path 'system.java.org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.test.system'
less... (Ctrl+F1)
Detects package statements that do not correspond to the project directory
structure.

What is your setup for developing Hadoop? Eclipse? Curious what other
people are using which allows them to easily run tests, debug and so on.

Cheers,

Frank