From Karim Awara <karim.aw...@kaust.edu.sa>
Subject building hadoop 2.x from source
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2013 01:47:51 GMT
Hi,

I managed to build hadoop 2.2 from source using maven and imported  hadoop
to eclipse and ran some unit tests on it. Now, I want to use my build to
actually execute shell commands on HDFS. How do I do that? because no
resource has talked about setting any conf files at all.

--
Best Regards,
Karim Ahmed Awara

--