From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Desicion Tree Implementation in Hadoop MapReduce
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 15:13:40 GMT
Thanks Yexi ,

But how  it can be accomplished.
The input to Desicion Tree MR will be a set of data. But while
predicting a data it will be a one line data without classlabel right?
So what changes will be there in mrjob.Should we design like this.
1. When a set of data is coming draw Desicion tree
2. else if a one line data is coming.check the output of decision
tree(Decision tree generated from mr) and predict the class label.

-------

M1_train - dataset for training.
M1_test - test data or prediction.
1. Will it be one data as input for prediction or  set of data given
as input at-once.
2.we also need to ensure in our pgm that M1_test belongs to M1_train
only. we shld check that also ...right? if M1_test is given into
M2_train it should show error. is nt 'it?.

Pls suggest if my thoughts are wrong.