From Aijas Mohammed <Aijas.Moham...@infotech-enterprises.com>
Subject Streaming Sensor Data using Flume
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 05:58:56 GMT
Hi all,

This is Aijas.
Presently we are getting Sensor data from Cloud in a .csv file format. We have been given
access to a  URL were user is providing From Date & To Date to get Sensor Data .Now I
want to STREAM that data using FLUME into HDFS.

One Line:  I want to Stream Sensor Data into HDFS using FLUME.

How can we do that ? Any suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,
Aijas Mohammed
+91-9642933393

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific
individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email
or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech and delete the original
message.