From Akira AJISAKA <ajisa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: Hadoop 2.2.0 from source configuration
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 18:46:43 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I agree with you that 2.2 documents are very unfriendly.
In many documents, the change in 2.2 from 1.x is just a format.
There are still many documents to be converted. (ex. Hadoop Streaming)
Furthermore, there are a lot of dead links in documents.

I've been trying to fix dead links, convert 1.x documents, and update
deprecated instructions.

I'll file a JIRA and try to update Single Node Setup document.

Thanks,
Akira