From Nicholas Murphy <halcyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with hadoop 1.2.1 aggregate framework (non-streaming)
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 06:42:23 GMT
Thanks, but as per the StackOverflow site, it is there (see the second code block where I list
the contents of ScifsStandard.jar).

Nick

On Nov 21, 2013, at 1:37 AM, Azuryy Yu <azuryyyu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nicholas,
>
> This is not hadoop releated.
>
> edu.harvard.seas.scifs.ScifsStandard, which is your cutomized class, so:
> you need to include this class in your ScifsStandard.jar
>

> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 4:15 AM, Nicholas Murphy <halcyonic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to use the aggregate framework but in a non-streaming fashion.  I detailed
what I'm doing pretty well here:

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20085532/trying-to-make-hadoop-1-2-1-aggregate-framework-work-non-streaming
>
> I have a feeling there's a simple solution (involving setting the appropriate classpath
somewhere) but I don't know what it is.  Any help appreciated.  There's remarkably little
information available on non-streaming use of aggregates that I can find.