From Binglin Chang <decst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDFS snapshots restore
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:27:01 GMT
snapshot restore feature is not implemented yet. Currently you can use
distcp to copy snapshot dir to your new cluster, suppose your hive dir is
/user/hive/, snapshot dir is /user/hive/.snapshot/sn0, you can:
 distcp hfds://oldcluster:8020/user/hive/.snapshot/sn0
hdfs://newcluster:8020/somedir

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Juan Martin Pampliega <jpampliega@gmail.com