From "K. M. Rakibul Islam" <rakib1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when trying to run hadoop c++ program on Mac OSX
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 04:59:24 GMT
Hi Kovner,

Many thanks for the reply. I have installed hadoop on my Mac OSX following
the tutorial from here:
http://blog.tundramonkey.com/2013/02/24/setting-up-hadoop-on-osx-mountain-lion

I also ran the popular pi example to see if everything is working
correctly. But I could not find any /hadoop/c++ like directories on my
machine now. Do you know why? Should I have to install Pipes library
individually? or it comes along with the hadoop installation? If I have to
install it now then what is the best of doing that? Please suggest me
something.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rakib

--