From Adam Diaz <ad...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hadoop-2 on windows How To ?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:00:10 GMT
HDP 2.0 for Windows isnt out yet. HDInsight based upon 2.0 isnt out yet
either.

--
   * Adam Diaz *       Solution Engineer - Big Data
------------------------------

    Phone:        919 609 4842
  Email:      adiaz@hortonworks.com
  Website:   http://www.hortonworks.com/

      * Follow Us: *
<http://facebook.com/hortonworks/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<http://twitter.com/hortonworks?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/hortonworks?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

 [image: photo]

  Latest From Our Blog:  Using Hive to interact with HBase, Part 2
<http://hortonworks.com/blog/using-hive-to-interact-with-hbase-part-2/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE