From Andrew Wright <agwli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue about add disk on DN
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 03:31:53 GMT
It is possible to rebalance across hosts but I do not believe it is
possible to rebalance within a data node. Best chance to decommission the
host have all the data redistribute to other nodes and then add the node
back into the cluster and rebalance then.

Also, the dn will identify when the individual dura are full and no longer
allow writes to the disks.

'cvml', 'hellojinjie@gmail.com');>

'cvml', 'justlooks@gmail.com');>