hadoop-mapreduce-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LeaseExpiredException : Lease mismatch in Hadoop mapReduce| How to solve?
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 06:18:02 GMT
@chandu banavaram:
This exception usually happens if hdfs is trying to write into a file which
is no more in hdfs..

I think in my case certain files are not created in my hdfs.it failed to
create due to some permissions.

I am trying out.


On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM, unmesha sreeveni <unmeshabiju@gmail.com>wrote:

> :) Ok
> Why u also experienced the same?
>
>
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 5:14 PM, chandu banavaram <
> chandu.banavaram@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> plz send the answer to me  for this query
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:52 AM, unmesha sreeveni <unmeshabiju@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> While running job with 90 Mb file i am getting LeaseExpiredException
>>>
>>> 13/11/12 15:46:41 WARN mapred.JobClient: Use GenericOptionsParser for
>>> parsing the arguments. Applications should implement Tool for the same.
>>> 13/11/12 15:46:42 INFO input.FileInputFormat: Total input paths to
>>> process : 1
>>> 13/11/12 15:46:43 INFO mapred.JobClient: Running job:
>>> job_201310301645_25033
>>>  13/11/12 15:46:44 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 0% reduce 0%
>>> 13/11/12 15:46:56 INFO mapred.JobClient: Task Id :
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_0, Status : FAILED
>>> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.LeaseExpiredException):
>>> Lease mismatch on /user/hdfs/in/map owned by
>>> DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_-1622335545_1 but is accessed by
>>> DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_-1561990512_1
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.checkLease(FSNamesystem.java:2459)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.checkLease(FSNamesystem.java:2437)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.completeFileInternal(FSNamesystem.java:2503)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.completeFile(FSNamesystem.java:2480)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeRpcServer.complete(NameNodeRpcServer.java:556)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.complete(ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.java:337)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.proto.ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos$ClientNamenodeProtocol$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos.java:44958)
>>>  at org.
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_0: SLF4J: Class path contains
>>> multiple SLF4J bindings.
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_0: SLF4J: Found binding in
>>> [jar:file:/usr/lib/zookeeper/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_0: SLF4J: Found binding in
>>> [jar:file:/tmp/hadoop-mapred/mapred/local/taskTracker/hdfs/jobcache/job_201310301645_25033/jars/job.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_0: SLF4J: See
>>> http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
>>>  13/11/12 15:47:02 INFO mapred.JobClient: Task Id :
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_1, Status : FAILED
>>> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.LeaseExpiredException):
>>> Lease mismatch on /user/hdfs/in/map owned by
>>> DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_-1622335545_1 but is accessed by
>>> DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_-1662926329_1
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.checkLease(FSNamesystem.java:2459)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.analyzeFileState(FSNamesystem.java:2262)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getAdditionalBlock(FSNamesystem.java:2175)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeRpcServer.addBlock(NameNodeRpcServer.java:501)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.addBlock(ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.java:299)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.proto.ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos$ClientNamenodeProtocol$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos.java:44954)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Server$ProtoBufRpcInvoker.call(ProtobufRpcEngine.java
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_1: SLF4J: Class path contains
>>> multiple SLF4J bindings.
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_1: SLF4J: Found binding in
>>> [jar:file:/usr/lib/zookeeper/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_1: SLF4J: Found binding in
>>> [jar:file:/tmp/hadoop-mapred/mapred/local/taskTracker/hdfs/jobcache/job_201310301645_25033/jars/job.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_1: SLF4J: See
>>> http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_1: log4j:WARN No appenders could be
>>> found for logger (org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient).
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_1: log4j:WARN Please initialize the
>>> log4j system properly.
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000000_1: log4j:WARN See
>>> http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
>>> 13/11/12 15:47:10 INFO mapred.JobClient: Task Id :
>>> attempt_201310301645_25033_m_000001_0, Status : FAILED
>>> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.LeaseExpiredException):
>>> No lease on /user/hdfs/in/map: File is not open for writing. Holder
>>> DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_-1622335545_1 does not have any open files.
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.checkLease(FSNamesystem.java:2452)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.checkLease(FSNamesystem.java:2437)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.completeFileInternal(FSNamesystem.java:2503)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.completeFile(FSNamesystem.java:2480)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeRpcServer.complete(NameNodeRpcServer.java:556)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.complete(ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.java:337)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.proto.ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos$ClientNamenodeProtocol$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos.java:44958)
>>>
>>> Why is it so?
>>> My mapper code is
>>>
>>> public void map(Object key, Text value, Context context)
>>> throws IOException, InterruptedException {
>>>  Configuration conf = new Configuration();
>>> FileSystem fs = FileSystem.get(conf);
>>>
>>>  Path inputfile = new Path("in/map");
>>>  BufferedWriter getdatabuffer = new BufferedWriter(new
>>> OutputStreamWriter(fs.create(inputfile)));
>>>    getdatabuffer.write(value.toString());
>>>    getdatabuffer.close();
>>> Path Attribute = new Path("in/Attribute");
>>>     int row =0;
>>>         BufferedReader read = new BufferedReader(new
>>> InputStreamReader(fs.open(inputfile)));
>>>         String str = null;
>>>         while((str = read.readLine())!=null){
>>>
>>>         row++; //total row count
>>>         StringTokenizer st =new StringTokenizer(str," ");
>>>         col = st.countTokens();
>>>       }
>>>         read.close();
>>> ...........
>>> ...........
>>> .............
>>> ............
>>> Further computation is based on the above "map" file.
>>>
>>> Why this happens?
>>> I think it is unable to write into in/map for several times.
>>> How to get rid of this?
>>> *Any Suggestions?*
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Thanks & Regards*
>>>
>>> Unmesha Sreeveni U.B
>>>
>>> *Junior Developer*
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> --
> *Thanks & Regards*
>
> Unmesha Sreeveni U.B
>
> *Junior Developer*
>
>
>


-- 
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B

*Junior Developer*

Mime
View raw message