From "Martin, Nick" <NiMar...@pssd.com>
Subject Re: How do organisations use Hadoop and associated technologies ?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 23:42:24 GMT
Hi Percy,

Just my $.02 but there are quite a lot of case studies out there from the major distributions
and tech journalists. Maybe start there.

I think a search for Hadoop use cases or (sorry) Big Data use cases would turn up some useful
examples about how organizations are using some of the products you mention.

I know in my shop we cook up new use cases almost weekly :)

Happy reading!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2013, at 6:22 PM, "Percy Mistry" <percy_mistry2001@yahoo.com<mailto:percy_mistry2001@yahoo.com>>