From Charles Woerner <charleswoer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple nic interfaces on datanode
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 19:17:49 GMT
depending on what you are trying to accomplish with this setup you might just be better off
bonding the nics and using the one bonded interface for both.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 28, 2013, at 6:21 PM, Siddharth Tiwari <siddharth.tiwari@live.com> wrote:
>
> Hi team,
> I have 2 nics on my datanodes, is it possible to used the one dedicated for replication
and other for all other comunication i.e with jt and namenodes ? Also eventhough I am using
rackawareness script and dfsreport shows the racks jobtracker shows all tasktracker in default
rack, how to correct that.