From John Lilley <john.lil...@redpoint.net>
Subject RE: Writing an application based on YARN 2.2
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:10:41 GMT
The distributed shell example is the best one that I know of.
John

From: Bill Q [mailto:bill.q.hdp@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:51 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Writing an application based on YARN 2.2

Hi Lohit,
Thanks a lot. Is there any updated docs that would serve as a good entry point for writing
a simple application on YARN? Thanks a lot.

Many thanks.

Bill

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM, lohit <lohit.vijayarenu@gmail.com<mailto:lohit.vijayarenu@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Apart from existing docs, there are few code examples which might be useful.

 hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell subproject within yarn
 Storm on YARN https://github.com/yahoo/storm-yarn