From Viswanathan J <jayamviswanat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache hadoop - 1.2.1 source compilation through Maven or ant
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 14:48:24 GMT
Hi Ted,

Thanks for your response. I'm running on Ubuntu, jar built successfully.

But the jar generated as snapshot version. Also the source which I compiled
was 1.2.1 but it generated as 1.2.2 snapshot version jar. Is the snapshot
version because of changes in the source?

Shall I use that jar in production environment? If yes will that not any
issue.

Please help.

Thanks,