From Sathish Kumar <sa848...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: External Table creation in hive fails on impala integration with hive
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:21:11 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sathish Kumar <sa8489ra@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: External Table creation in hive fails on impala integration
with hive
To: cdh-user@cloudera.org

Hi All,

Thanks Saro, It worked.

I have small doubt if my my Row Key and Value is as below what  will be the
data type we suppose to use next to TABLE *(create external TABLE
hbase_table(key int, value string)
*
ROW
COLUMN+CELL

 \x00\x00\x01As\xBDJ         column=d:a, timestamp=1380629572482,
value=\x1F\x8B\x08\x08cn

Regards
Sathish*
*