From Aijas Mohammed <Aijas.Moham...@infotech-enterprises.com>
Subject RE: Regarding CDR Data
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:07:53 GMT
Dear ALL,

I want to ANALYZE Call Detail Records Data. For Example

CDR Analysis System:

  *   Capture for extended periods of time from hours to months
  *   Once calls are captured, a search for "calls of interest" can be performed while live
capturing continues
  *   Drill-down to problem calls for post analysis
  *   Additionally, monitor daily operations
  *   Identify customer and user calling patterns
  *   Network usage and performance monitoring on a daily or weekly basis
  *   Trunk sizing, utilization
Reference Link: http://www.gl.com/call-detail-records-analysis-tools.html

For that I require Sample Data or any real-time data of CDR.If you have it please reply back
with it. Anyone who has work on this kind of Data in Hadoop Cluster .Please let me know the
procedure.

Thanks & Regards,
AIJAS MOHAMMED

From: Nitin Pawar [mailto:nitinpawar432@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 October, 2013 5:02 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding CDR Data

Are you sure you wanted to send this mail to common hadoop users and dev?

If you want to put files on hadoop cluster, there are ways like hadoop cli, java client, webhdfs
etc.
What analysis you want to do is in your brain, not really sure what help you need on that.
How do download CDR data, you can google/yahoo that up.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Aijas Mohammed <Aijas.Mohammed@infotech-enterprises.com<mailto:Aijas.Mohammed@infotech-enterprises.com>>