From "Liu, Raymond" <raymond....@intel.com>
Subject Yarn 2.2 docs or examples?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 01:46:06 GMT
Hi

	I am playing with YARN 2.2, try to porting some code from pre-beta API on to the stable API.
While both the wiki doc and API doc for 2.2.0 seems still stick with the old API. Though I
could find some help from http://hortonworks.com/blog/stabilizing-yarn-apis-for-apache-hadoop-2-beta-and-beyond/
I still find it pretty hard figure out what's the correct way to use 2.2 API. Since a lot
of API changes and some NM / AMRM client API added. I have to dig into the commit log or try
to find some clue from the unit test case.

	So is there any docs or example I can take a look for reference?

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu