From "dwld0425@gmail.com" <dwld0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW:
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 03:26:24 GMT
Thank you.
I've ever used  Cloudera Manager, it always gone wrong when network was not stable.Which is
better tarball and rpm for CDH?

dwld0425@gmail.com

From: mirko.kaempf
Date: 2013-10-07 03:00
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: AW:

Hi,

you should install CDH with Cloudera Manager. This allows RPM or the more flexible Parcels
based installation, locally or even in a cloud.
Good luck!

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: dwld0425@gmail.com
Datum: 06.10.2013 17:04 (GMT+01:00)
An: user@hadoop.apache.org

Hi
I want to deploy a  distributed Cloudera Hadoop. I deployed cdh with tarball before,but libhadoop.so
is not available in the tarball,  besides I  can not use service commond to start processes.
if deploying the hadoop with cloudera rpm,it's inconvenience.
so I want to know which kinds of means  you deploy cloudera hadoop ,tarball or rpm?,Which
way is more advantageous to the deployment and development .

Thanks.

dwld0425@gmail.com