From Irfan Sayed <irfu.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about replication
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:36:46 GMT
thanks.
i referred the logs and manuals. i modified the clusterproperties file and
then double click on the msi file
however, it still failed.
further i started the installation on command line by giving
HDP_LAYOUT=clusterproperties file path,
installation went ahead and it failed for .NET framework 4.0 and VC++
redistributable package dependency

i installed both and started again the installation.
failed again with following error
[image: Inline image 1]

when i search for the logs mentioned in the error , i never found that
please suggest

regards
irfan