From Manickam P <manicka...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop - Browsefile system error
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:38:05 GMT
hi,
It works. but why it is not coming for master node?

Thanks,
Manickam P

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:53:31 +0530
Subject: Re: Hadoop - Browsefile system error
From: jeetuyadav200890@gmail.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Can you try this from your web browser?
http://10.108.19.69:50075/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeInfoPort=50070&dir=/&nnaddr=10.108.19.68:9000

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Manickam P <manickam.p@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi Jitendra,
The below are the host entry in my name node. Here 68 is the name node and other two are data
nodes. i'm having the same entry in data nodes host file.

10.108.19.68            lab2-hadoop.eng.com lab2-hadoop10.108.19.69            lab2-hadoop2-vm1.eng.com
lab2-hadoop2-vm1
10.108.19.70            lab2-hadoop2-vm2.eng.com lab2-hadoop2-vm2

I tried to access the URL from master node. I used http://10.108.19.68:50070/ to open the
file system.

Thanks,
Manickam PDate: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:02:44 +0530
From: jeetuyadav200890@gmail.com

To: user@hadoop.apache.org

If you don't mind can you please share your host entries from all the nodes?Also let me know
from which host you are accessing the URL.

RegardsJitendra