From Manickam P <manicka...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Connection Refused Exception
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 07:47:38 GMT
Hi Manoj,

All my services are running. If i open that node with 50070 it shows the data nodes and all.
when i try to create a directory in hdfs i'm getting the error.

Thanks,
Manickam P
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:14:00 +0530
Subject: Re: Connection Refused Exception
From: manoj.sahu@cloudwick.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

HI Manickam,
It seems that service issues.check out out ur service.
ThanksManoj

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Manickam P <manickam.p@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,

I've created a hdfs federated cluster with two name nodes. when i try to create a directory
in hdfs i'm getting connection refused exception.
Call From lab2-hadoop.eng.com/10.108.99.68 to lab2-hadoop.eng.com:9000 failed on connection
exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; For more details see:  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused

I did not get any error while starting the cluster. Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Manickam P

--
With Best Regards
Manoj Kumar Sahu

Pl. Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to...