From 麦树荣 <shurong....@qunar.com>
Subject Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:56:20 GMT
No one gives me help ?

________________________________
麦树荣

From: 麦树荣<mailto:shurong.mai@qunar.com>
Date: 2013-09-09 10:39
To: user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question
hi,

Recently,I  encounter “FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor ,tasktracker shut
down”problem in some hadoop computers. The log information is as follows:
2013-09-02 19:33:53,015 FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor: ************************************************************
Jetty CPU usage: 120.6%. This is greater than the fatal threshold mapred.tasktracker.jetty.cpu.threshold.fatal.
Aborting JVM.

After google, I find the following relative information:
The TaskTracker now has a thread which monitors for a known Jetty bug in which the selector
thread starts spinning and map output can no longer be served. If the bug is detected, the
TaskTracker will shut itself down. This feature can be disabled by setting mapred.tasktracker.jetty.cpu.check.enabled
to false.

How do you solve the problem usually ? Is there a simple method to deal with the problem ?
Thanks.