From 武泽胜 <wuzesh...@xiaomi.com>
Subject Re: access Permission issure
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2013 13:29:19 GMT
The permission of  of / is 'hadoop:hadoop:drwxr-xr-x', your user name is dyf, you're not the
owner, I guess you're also not belong to the user group 'hadoop', so you do not have the write
permission.
Two ways to fix this:

  1.  Add dyf user group hadoop
  2.  Change the permission of /, add write permission for other group

From: 闫昆 <yankunhadoop@gmail.com<mailto:yankunhadoop@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, August 3, 2013 12:08 PM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>" <user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: access Permission issure

I use hadoop 2.0 superuser is hadoop
I  use eclipse connection hadoop cluster,but when I create dir throw exception

 org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Permission denied: user=dyf, access=WRITE,
inode="/":hadoop:hadoop:drwxr-xr-x

I set hadoop.security.authorization in core-site.xml ,follow
<property>
<name>hadoop.security.authorization</name>
<value>true</value>
</property>
but hadoop-policy.xml properity all the same *

Who can help me?

Thanks for you help
Yan