From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Many Standby NameNodes for QJM HA
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:58:28 GMT
You can run such a thing, but we've not tested it out extensively. One
thing that comes to mind is the selection of the checkpointing
service. I suppose both of the standby roles will perform
checkpointing, which may be a slight waste of resources. But other
than such things, fail-overs and active service should work just fine.

--
Harsh J