From Larry McCay <lmc...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: How to hide web hdfs URL
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:11:48 GMT
Depending on your deployment scenario you can look into using Knox Gateway
to front webhdfs.
The host:port of the gateway will then be used in your webapp but the
endpoint would require authentication.
Webhdfs would be completely hidden behind the Gateway.

http://knox.incubator.apache.org/

You can start a discussion on the user list there, if you like.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE