From Wellington Chevreuil <wellington.chevre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How exactly Oozie works internally?
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:40:13 GMT
I had similar issue before... I'm not sure, but I think in my case oozie
was always connecting through ssh as oozie user, event if I was running it
as a different user. If it's not a big effort to you, I would recommend you
to try create oozie usr in your edge node and give it all required rights
to perform your action.

Cheers,
Wellington.