From Shahab Yunus <shahab.yu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jar issue
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:51:24 GMT
One idea is, you can use the exclusion property of maven (provided you are
using that to build your application) while including hadoop dependencies
and exclude sl4j that is coming within hadoop and then include your own
sl4j as a separate dependency. Something like this:

<dependency>

 <groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>

 <artifactId>hbase</artifactId>

 <version>0.92.1-cdh4.1.2</version>