From Ken Sullivan <sulli...@mayachitra.com>
Subject Re: Writable readFields question
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:09:13 GMT
That could be a possible, but ideally we wouldn't have to change how the
data is being inserted.  The data is originally going into accumulo tables
from an existing c++ system with a JNI wrapper to insert a language
independent serialized blob; the code for that is tested and running and
best case scenario we don't have to change it.  Checking for EOT and
negative values is working so far...just wondering if there was a an
official list of things to check.