From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Latest disctcp code
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:29:00 GMT
The trunk's distcp is by default distcp2. The branch-1 received a
backport of distcp2 recently, so is named differently.

In general we try not to have a new feature introduced in branch-1.
All new features must go to the trunk first, before being back-ported
into maintained release branches.

--
Harsh J