From Tim <timrobertson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Joining N DataSets????
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 20:53:15 GMT
Hive runs as MR jobs. You could craft your own code in (e.g.) Java, but given the limited info
to work with, I'd still say it sounds like a Hive problem. Cascalog and Pig might be worth
looking at as well.

Hope this helps, but if not, can you please elaborate on what you're trying to do and it might
be easier to advise?

Cheers,
Tim,
Sent from my iPhone (which makes terrible auto-correct spelling mistakes)

On 26 Jul 2013, at 21:50, شجاع الرحمن بیگ <shujamughal@gmail.com> wrote:

> well...i want solution in map reduce. is there any?
>

> On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 12:32 AM, Tim Robertson <timrobertson100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sounds like you might be interested in Hive.
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:11 PM, شجاع الرحمن بیگ <shujamughal@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> I am working on a problem where I need to join multiple datasets. The problem
is explained below.

>>> Given   N number of datasets, having M relations in between them, i want to merge
them into one dataset where relations could be 1-many or 1-1 and for connectivity, it is essential
that  we have atleast N-1 relations so M >= N-1