From Devaraj k <devara...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Copy data from Mainframe to HDFS
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 07:23:19 GMT
Hi Balamurali,

As per my knowledge, there is nothing in the hadoop which does exactly as per your requirement.

You can write mapreduce jobs according to your functionality and submit hourly/daily/weekly
or monthly . And then you can aggregate the results.

If you want some help regarding Hive, you can ask the same in Hive mailing list.

Thanks
Devaraj k

From: Balamurali [mailto:balamurali102@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 July 2013 12:42
To: user
Subject: Re: Copy data from Mainframe to HDFS

Hi,

I configured hadoop-1.0.3, hbase-0.92.1 and hive-0.10.0 .
Created table in HBase.Inserted records.Processing the data using Hive.
I have to show a graph with some points ( 7 - 7 days or 12 for one year).In one day records
may include 1000 - lacks.I need to show average of these 1000 - lacks records.is<http://records.is>
there any built in haddop mechanism to process these records fast.
Also I need to run a hive query  or job (when we run a hive query actually a job is submitting)
in every 1 hour.Is there a scheduling mechanism in hadoop to handle thsese

Please reply.
Balamurali

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Mohammad Tariq <dontariq@gmail.com<mailto:dontariq@gmail.com>>