From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 15:38:45 GMT
Hi Rams,

If you did not changed anything, the logs are created under the
directory where hadop and hbase are running from.

If you hbase is under /home/hbase then the logs are into /home/hbase/logs.

This command can also be use to setup where you want the logs to be.

export HBASE_LOG_DIR=${HBASE_HOME}/logs

which version of HBase and Hadoop are you using?

JM

2013/6/5 Ramasubramanian <ramasubramanian.narayanan@gmail.com>:
> Hi JM,
> Thanks!
>
> Can you help me where we can see the log directory set? (in any of the configuration
files?) I want to know the location of the log fileā€¦.