From Shashidhar Rao <raoshashidhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MR2 submit job help
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 17:22:25 GMT
Thanks Rahul, worked a bit but not fully

Now when I run
bin/hadoop fs -put sample.txt /sample3.txt

The warning still comes
13/06/01 22:43:31 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

But, `sample.txt': No such file or directory error which came earlier do
not came.

Now when I run ,bin/hadoop hdfs -ls

Error: Could not find or load main class hdfs

I have exported the export HADOOP_HDFS_HOME=${HADOOP_HOME} where
HADOOP_HOME is the root dir and  in this dir I have all the hdfs*.jars and
also the bin dir is inside HADOOP_HOME .

Anything i have to export?

Thanks
shashidhar

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Rahul Bhattacharjee <
rahul.rec.dgp@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thats a warn
>
> You might not have the users dir in hdfs.
>
>  try
>

> hadoop fs -put sample.txt /sample.txt
>
> Rahul
>

> On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM, Shashidhar Rao <
> raoshashidhar123@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> After building MR2 , I am able to start all the daemons
>> 27873 Jps
>> 27096 NameNode
>> 27169 DataNode
>> 27326 NodeManager
>> 27398 JobHistoryServer
>> 13329
>> 27257 ResourceManager
>> 27043 Bootstrap
>>
>> but when I run bin/hadoop fs -put sample.txt sample.txt
>> I get the error
>> 13/06/01 22:05:48 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
>> native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where
>> applicable
>> put: `sample.txt': No such file or directory
>>
>> Native-hadoop library is not loaded
>>
>> what I need to do?
>>
>> Thanks
>> shashidhar
>>

>> On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM, Shahab Yunus <shahab.yunus@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Is you file name file.txt or file that you are trying to upload? Have
>>> you made sure about that? Is any other command working? Have you tried
>>> copyFromLocal?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Shahab

The