From Shashidhar Rao <raoshashidhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MR2 submit job help
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 16:37:57 GMT
After building MR2 , I am able to start all the daemons
27873 Jps
27096 NameNode
27169 DataNode
27326 NodeManager
27398 JobHistoryServer
13329
27257 ResourceManager
27043 Bootstrap

but when I run bin/hadoop fs -put sample.txt sample.txt
I get the error
13/06/01 22:05:48 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
put: `sample.txt': No such file or directory

Native-hadoop library is not loaded

what I need to do?

Thanks
shashidhar