From Shashidhar Rao <raoshashidhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Running Hadoop on two Ubuntu machines with Bridge connection
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 11:35:33 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone tried running Hadoop Yarn on two Ubuntu machines connected
through a Bridge with WIFI internet connection.(Both machines are assigned
IP addresses automatically, the IP addresses changes frequently and
sometimes there is a conflict)

Please share the configuration details or if anyone knows some kind of link
where it is described please share.I also found that there are no master
file when building Hadoop trunk only slave file I find.

Thanks

Shashidhar