From Lokesh Basu <lokesh.b...@gmail.com>
Subject How to commit
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 04:03:57 GMT
Hi,

It's not been so long when I started to learn about Hadoop/HDFS/MapReduce
and have been implementing those things. Now I want to dive into the source
code and see whether I can be useful in providing patches. I have a good
foundation of programming and algorithm, owing to my computer science
stream. But do not have much idea about how to build the source code and
provide a patch for something that is given on Jira.

So can anyone please provide me with details of how to provide a patch and
what are the things that I need to do before.

Thanking you all in anticipation

*Lokesh Chandra Basu*
B. Tech
Computer Science and Engineering