From Shahab Yunus <shahab.yu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exposing hadoop web interface
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 20:41:27 GMT
Are you able to access the main JobTrackerUI Page?

http://foobar:50030/jobtracker.jsp

If not then it can be a firewall/proxy issue (or correct usage of the
foobar domain, maybe you need to to use IP or fqdn.) I am assuming that
your jobs are completing successfully behind the scenes.

Regards,
Shahab