From Mix Nin <pig.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing multiple parameters to a PIG script
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:04:23 GMT
Sorry, I sent early ... In continuation of above

i get an error as below

2013-06-20 11:55:21,153 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.tools.parameters.ParameterSubstitutionPreprocessor - The
parameter: "StartDate" cannot be parsed by Pig. Please double check it
2013-06-20 11:55:21,153 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.tools.parameters.ParameterSubstitutionPreprocessor - Parser
give the follow error message:
2013-06-20 11:55:21,153 [main] INFO
 org.apache.pig.tools.parameters.ParameterSubstitutionPreprocessor -
Encountered "<EOF>" at line 1, column 9.
Was expecting:
    "=" ...

If I send only $inputDate , it's working fine. Am i missing anything?

Thanks