From Peng Yu <pengyu...@gmail.com>
Subject mepred hello world example as a git repository for hadoop-1.1.2
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2013 22:57:55 GMT
Hi,

I think that the hello world example for mepred is here (for
hadoop-1.1.2, which is what is installed on my machine). But it is
description is too verbose. I'd like something from a git repository
so all the files are setup and I can just run the example. Github has
some wordcount repository but it is not necessary for 1.1.2. Does
anybody have a repository so that a newbie can just run the example
easily on 1.1.2? Thanks.

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.1.2/mapred_tutorial.html

--
Regards,