From Rody BigData <rodybigd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Experimental Hadoop Cluster - Linux Windows machines
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 19:57:48 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply and advise. I work for a corporate and Red Hat
Linux licenses is not an issue for us now. So we can plan it for 4 to 5
machines. So keeping that in mind - what would you recommend?

Alternatively, as per your suggestion, how easy is Cent OS installation?
Where can i get the software? Can I install CentOS directly on the old
machines or is it like a Virtual machine on Windows. Let me know please.