From MARCOS MEDRADO RUBINELLI <marc...@buscapecompany.com>
Subject Re: Management API
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:07:32 GMT
Rita,

There aren't any specs as far as I know, but in my experience the interface is stable enough
from version to version, with the occasional extra field added here or there. If you query
specifically for the beans you want (e.g. http://namenode:50070/jmx?get=Hadoop:service=NameNode,name=NameNodeInfo::LiveNodes
) and build in some flexibility, you shouldn't have any problems.

Regards,
Marcos