From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jobtracker webservice in 1.2.0
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 03:01:21 GMT
The webservices were introduced only in the 2.x branch. I don't believe the feature has been
ported back to the 1.x line. If it helps, for the 1.x, line, you can try appending "?format=json"
to the urls used in the jobtracker UI to get a dump of the data in json format.

thanks
-- Hitesh

On Jun 20, 2013, at 8:59 AM, Clay Moody wrote:

> Can someone tell me the REST based web services path for the job tracker web services
API, added for v1.2.0

> The YARN documentation at (http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/WebServicesIntro.html)
 says: