From yuhe <justlo...@gmail.com>
Subject 答复: Help about build cluster on boxes which already has one?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:36:45 GMT
I plan to use CDH3u4,and what is MN?

--
使用语盒发送 @2013-06-25 22:36
http://www.yuchs.com

-- 原始邮件 --
user@hadoop.apache.org @2013年06月25日 15:12
> What version of Hadoop are you planning on using? You will probably have to partition
the resources too. e.g. If you are using 0.23 / 2.0, the NM available resources memory will
have to be split on all the nodes

files(hbase-*.xml, hdfs-*.xml, core-*.xml, mapred-*.xml)

already has one hadoop cluster on them (use default port ),what things I need to change so
I can deploy the new one successfully? I am newbie to hadoop and hbase ,have successfully
built hadoop and hbase on vmware ,thanks all