From Rahul Bhattacharjee <rahul.rec....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 07:04:40 GMT
Oozie is being used for triggering the MR job. Looks like oozie disables
the success file creation using the configuration that you have mentioned
for FileOutputCommitter.

I have enabled it by setting this property in conf.

Rahul

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Rahul Bhattacharjee <rahul.rec.dgp@gmail.com