From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 20:02:49 GMT
Which doesn't imply that you should log yourself to the physical machine
where the JobTracker is hosted. It only implies that the hadoop client must
be able to reach the JobTracker. It could be from any physical machines
hosting the slaves (DataNode, Tasktracker) but it is rarely the case.
Often, job are submitted from a machine which doesn't belong to the cluster
but can reach every machine of it.

Regards

Bertrand