From Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.batt...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: dncp_block_verification log
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 12:33:57 GMT
HI Harsh

Thanks for reply...

I am using hadoop-2.0.1

________________________________

From: Harsh J [harsh@cloudera.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:24 PM
To: <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Re: dncp_block_verification log

Hi,

What is your HDFS version? I vaguely remember this to be a problem in the 2.0.0 version or
so where there was also a block scanner excessive work bug, but I'm not sure what fixed it.
I've not seen it appear in the later releases.

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.battula@huawei.com<mailto:brahmareddy.battula@huawei.com>>